Our Daycamps for children between the ages of 4 and 12 are held in selective language schools. In these five-day-long camps we would like to provide your children with the opportunity to acquaint themselves with the english or german language and to improve their language competence by means of interesting recreational activities in a carefree and playful atmosphere. The daily contact with the foreign language will help the children to immerse more quickly into this language and under the guidance of their language instructor they will travel into a new mysterious world. Their trip will be enhanced by language play lessons taught several times a day according to the method as well as varied freetime and sports activities. The children will be divided into small groups commensurate with their age level and competence and will be looked after accordingly.
Our offer for you comprises the following:
- playlessons held several times per day
- varied freetime and sports activities
- experienced and pedagogically trained instructors
- small groups of at most eight children per supervisor
- supervision and formation of children groups based on age compatibility
- participation possible for both beginners and advanced students
There is no additional cost for materials, activities, etc.